When Ed Leavens founded Leavens Motors in 1958, he didn't know he was starting a family tradition. Now, with his son Chris as president and daughter Kelly as part of the team, Ed is proud of a family business that has been selling cars to happy customers for over 50 years.
In the car business, people tend to move around. At Leavens our clients get to know us - some of our employees have been with us for 20 to 30 years. You can rely on our quality service year after year. And at Leavens there's no high pressure sell.
Our Parts Department has a large stock of Volkswagen Parts and Accessories. Our Highly trained personnel are always here to ensure that you get the right parts or accessories, when you need them.
You will receive the best in after-sales service here at Leavens Volkswagen, including loaner cars, open policy shop, shuttle service, evening and weekend hours as well.
The Leavens Difference - How We Serve You Better
Come see us for quality service and genuine Volkswagen parts.
- Factory-trained technicians, specialized tools and equipment, access to factory information and the latest repair techniques.
- Easy access (overnight, if not in our stock) to genuine Volkswagen parts and accessories for new and old models.
- Shuttle bus service on demand.
- Friendly, courteous and professional staff members totally committed to customer satisfaction.
- Early and late drop-off service.
- We can provide you with daily or weekly rentals and a shuttle service.
- Current Model Loaner Cars Available.
- Every car is washed after service.
- All this and competitive prices, too.
The fact is, nobody knows your Volkswagen better than we do. Only an authorized dealer like us can provide the expertise, knowledge, genuine parts and customers commitment to satisfy your every need.
With today's high-tech cars, relying on Volkswagen professionals is the only thing that makes sense.
Contact Leavens Volkswagen for full details.